Tuesday 14 August 2012

Introduction

Hello,

My name is Valerie, I am a Certified Dental Assistant working with Kastle Mills Corp. specializing in Digital Workflow and Intraoral Technology. I am very excited to start this blog about TRIOS IOS the second generation intraoral scanner from 3Shape. With this blog I will document the process, post photos/videos of my progress, and educate my followers about Digital Dentistry plus all the fun that comes with it.

The TRIOS IOS will be available to the Canadian market soon. Keep checking in to get the latest update! Please visit our website for the hottest news about our industry. www.kastlemills.com and be sure to follow us on:

Twitter           @Kastlemillscorp and @KastleMills
Facebook        Kastlemills Corp. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kastle-Mills-Corp/249326398519228

No comments:

Post a Comment