Wednesday 28 November 2012

3Shape TRIOS Orthodontic Scanner: Appliance Design, 3D Model Fabrication = Valerie's Retainers in 48hrs!

Ok now this is COOL!!!

On Saturday I was checking my smile out in the mirror and I couldn't help but notice that my 22 (upper left lateral) is starting to flare out ( I was horrified!)
So I did what anyone would do with a 3Shape TRIOS in their home office... I scanned my mouth! Maxillary scan with full palatal coverage, Mandibular scan, and bite reg. No powder no spray! Ultra fast and easy to do. Digital Impressions are at a whole new level with the TRIOS. This new user friendly solution, speed and accuracy come second to none!
On Monday morning I called my director and asked if I could send a case in for model fabrication and a hawley retainer to keep my smile from changing, he said not a problem. This case was submitted Monday morning (direct to the lab) at 10am and look at what I had this morning in my office at 11am !
3Shape TRIOS Orthodontic system impressions retainers kastle mills corp


You have to admit the days of digital dentistry are quite promising when you get returns like this in 48hrs!!
3D Digital Models along with Max and Mand Hawley Retainers


3Shape TRIOS Orthodontic system impressions retainers kastle mills corp


My Maxillary Hawley Retainer - the guys made just for me! Perfect Fit and no adjustments required.



3Shape TRIOS Orthodontic system impressions retainers kastle mills corp


My Mandibular Hawley Retainer. Digital Dentists ... what are you waiting for?
Can't get turnarounds like that with a conventional impression!


Check out my 3D Model on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUrv5i7X-Bs&feature=youtu.be (click)

Valerie 3Shape Trios Appliance Retainer Orthodontics Kastle Mills Corp

Check that smile out!

Call for a quote today!
For TRIOS FAQ's Click on me!
For TRIOS Top 10 Reasons to Buy Click on me!
For TRIOS Value and Benefit Click on me!

If you have any question or comments I would love to hear them. Please contact me for quotes, pricing, trios availability, training information, local demonstrations, or orthodontic questions.

Call Valerie at 1-877-527-8535 or email valerie@kastlemills.com



Valerie Kastle Mills Corp TRIOS Expert

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete