Wednesday 12 December 2012

3Shape TRIOS In Office Demonstrations

I have been having huge success with in office demonstrations! I can't even begin to tell you how valuable this offering is to you as a consumer. In office demonstrations with the 3Shape TRIOS Digital Impression Solution/ Intraoral scanner allow you to try the technology and see just how easy and streamlined digital dentistry can be.

You've heard the saying 'you've tried the rest now try the best,' well do your due diligence, research your options, get the competitive units in your office and give them a try (seriously try them out!). Then call me for an in office demonstration that will knock your socks off! I'm in the Vancouver area December 13-15th. Increase productivity, streamline workflows, and make your team more efficient. Find out for yourself call me today!

For TRIOS FAQ's Click on me!
For TRIOS Top 10 Reasons to Buy Click on me!
For TRIOS Value and Benefit Click on me!
3Shape TRIOS Digital Model Solution Click on me!
3Shape TRIOS New Tools and Added Features Click on me!

If you have any question or comments I would love to hear them. Please contact me for quotes, pricing, trios availability, training information, local demonstrations, or orthodontic questions.

Call Valerie at 1-877-527-8535 or email valerie@kastlemills.com



Valerie Kastle Mills Corp TRIOS Expert

No comments:

Post a Comment