Thursday 7 February 2013

3Shape Communicate: for Dental Lab and TRIOS in Dental Clinic

 
3Shape Communicate™ is an advanced tool that lets labs and dentists share case information and view 3D designs on-line. Dentists can present before-and-after visualizations of restorations for their patients. With 3Shape Communicate™, labs can provide better services, enhance both dentist and patient satisfaction, and cement business relationships with their dentist-clients. 3Shape- helping Labs help their Dentists!

Click link for YouTube Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8qKDNx9_WU

Contact me for quotes, Canadian pricing, trios availability, training information, upcoming events throughout Canada, special promotions, or orthodontic questions. Call Valerie at 1-877-527-8535, directly at 1-250-575-1617, or by email valerie@kastlemills.com

Call for a Quote Today!

For TRIOS FAQ's Click on me!
For TRIOS Top 10 Reasons to Buy Click on me!
For TRIOS Value and Benefit Click on me!
3Shape TRIOS Digital Model Solution Click on me!
3Shape TRIOS New Tools and Added Features Click on me!

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com / 

    ReplyDelete